Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OBE Out of body experiences

Hi
A recent personal experience and then a post on our forum has led to this impromptu posting!
Recent personal events have "played havoc" with my mind, my body and my Psychi. I mention this because obviously scientifically, if one is experiencing difficulties then that can be offered as the reason for "paranormal" episodes of any kind! A psychologist, within this context, would easily explain MOST unexplained, unusual happenings as due to stress.
I continue, never the less, as I believe my experience was a true psychic episode and an actual out of body experience!
I was asleep and woke up suddenly due to a noise I thought I heard. After getting out of bed to check what the noise was, I staggered downstairs and walked into the kitchen. A man was standing holding a knife in the centre of the room. After the shock had subsided, which seemed like hours, I managed to ask him who he was and what he wanted. He did not answer and appeared unable to move from the position he was in. I then shouted my husband who was asleep upstairs, whilst keeping my eyes pinned on the guy. To my horror my husband did not come to my rescue and to my utter surprise I picked up a knife from the kitchen counter and ran upstairs!
I shouted to my husband again and he did not stir. I thought for one dreadful minute that he had been killed, but my dread turned to utter cold, bitter, stunned amazement as I noticed a body lying next to him! - The body was mine!!!
Suddenly as soon as I realised that my body was in bed I experienced an extreme force that pushed me into the bed and I guess back into my body. Gasping for breath I then awoke ( again)!
"What a nightmare I thought" and got up to get a drink of water. As I returned to bed some moments later the hairs stood up on the back of my neck and I felt the blood drain from my face as I found the knife lying on the floor.
Now make of this what you will. Dream state, sleep-walking or OBE

Further reading on OBE: Scientists Launch Study on Out-of-Body Experiences

1 comment:

Max Headroom said...

Dream workers find the most useful way to approach these dreams is to first see that the deaths and slayings are not meant to be taken literally, but rather symbolically. This becomes especially clear when we kill figures that don't even exist in waking life. The image of death taken symbolically can mean many things, one of which can be the death of an old attitude or personality trait or behavior pattern

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/kill-dream

Blog Widget by LinkWithin