Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Haunting Breaks: Cosmic Ordering Service

Haunting Breaks: Cosmic Ordering Service

Found this intersting article on the Dalai Lama, Gazing West posted by Tricycle: The Buddhist Review
I've thrown my list of "goals" in the bin since reading this - wasn't ever really sure about the whole issue anyay, couldn't seem to get my head around "positive thinking" and came to the conclusion that if you reduce your "wants" your level of dissappointment reduces with it!
Quote: He laughs when I change the subject and talk about the West's attempts to become more spiritual through yoga, massage and acupuncture. "These are just physical activities," he says. "To be happier, you must spend less time plotting your life and be more accepting."
What did I say?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin