Friday, April 30, 2010

Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal, UFOs, Cryptids and Unexplained Phenomena

It has crossed my mind more than once, that linking to articles that report such weird experiences is perhaps a dangerous practice. My concern is generally that I cannot vouch for the credibility or the content. However, when I reflect on my personal "psychic" episodes, I realise that if one experiences something & research into all possible scientific explanations comes up with NOTHING this does not make one's experience any less real. This article reports on a Matt's encounter with "alien beings" & although incredible & perhaps unbelievable I believe it worthy of a mention. Who knows, in the fullness of time perhaps an explanation for this & other similar reports will be uncovered?

"I am a former NOPD officer, who had several reptilian abductions in 2005. These involved paramilitary type training scenarios. As a consequence of these abductions, I experienced strange physiological symptoms. I developed new allergies, my senses became overly sensitive, and my body temperature dropped around 3-4 degrees. I've been blood tested, and it's not a thyroid condition. As you may have heard, there have been a series of reptilian sightings on the west coast of Florida. The 2 locations are Punta Gorda and North Port, Florida. I travelled to one of these hotspots a few months ago and had a close encounter with a large winged reptilian.

Around midnight, columns of light descended into the neighbour's yard , like silent lightning. A few hours later, I could hear large creatures rustling in the bushes. at around 2:30 am, one of the creatures struck a large tree in half in a single blow. Its important to note that a tree smashing event happened in north port, a few weeks before my experience. One reptilian witness in that area claimed that a reptilian cracked a fallen tree trunk in half, as the witness jogged by (in order to intimidate the witness). Read on for the full account of the event


Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal, UFOs, Cryptids and Unexplained Phenomena

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin