Sunday, April 20, 2008

ALIVE OR DEAD OR BOTH

Hi
I recently had the perverse experience of meeting a woman in person approximately 2 hours following a sighting of her as a ghost
She wore different clothing, her demeanor was completely different and I could not compare speach as her ghost said nothing but it was the same person facially, hair colouring etc. etc. She also confirmed that the place where I met her unexplicably felt like home to her!!
This was a first for me and as you can imagine besides sending my brain into overdrive left me questioning objectively, how this could be?
After much thought I am leaning towards an explanation of a parallel universe. Not new personal thoughts but perhaps solidified due to the experience
Check out: Harvard Physicst Randall among world’s leading string theorists

Also: The Elegant Universe

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin